Hello! I'm 30 years old and am seriously considering a face lift. I know it seems so extreme and almost irrational. But, I don't want to get sucked into needles... I feel like when I see myself I look older then I really am. I need to find a remedy for this. I don't want that fake Botox look. I really feel I might go ahead with this. Iunno, do you think that's OK at my age? Thank you guys.
Thank you SOOO much for the response! I'll definitely start following those guidelines. I agree, I might be overeacting a bit. :)
I feel there's always a less extreme solution than plastic surgery. It's sounds like you might be very self conscious and blowing your situation out of proportion. Realize that a face lift is not permanent and of all surgical operations this can be the most life changing. People see your face every time they look at you. Do you really want to take the risk of a face lift at such a young age? What about when your 40, 50, 60+. There's a reason there's these hollywood plastics. Plastic surgery can be addictive. You must try at all costs to not be over dramatic about any situation involving plastic surgery. You should check out some of these face lift alternatives:
1. Don't smoke. Smoking can add years to your face.
2. Stay out of direct sunlight. Or, where at least SPF 30.
3. Use body lotion to moisturize your skin.
4. Avoid stress and worrying. There is healthy stress where your active, engaged, and in control. But, there is also unhealthy stress where most anxiety is self-inflicted.
5. Be aware of your weight. Try and avoid yoyo diets. This fluctuation of body weight is unhealthy for the vital organs and self-esteem.
6. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetable. Antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber are great for your skin.
7. Don't drink too much alcohol. This is bad for the skin cell and can cause blotchiness. That's why when you see someone drunk they usually have a red face with uneven skin tone.